Since my post a few days ago, a growing number of people have shown interest in the Take What You Need project and flyers. I love the idea that by offering such things, it helps you tune to these wavelengths in yourself.
Pictures are cropping up everywhere:
And we’d like to see more.
Although it’s not the original flyer (I’ve yet to figure out its origin, since people all over the internet are involved), it is free and fun to participate and spread good karma everywhere!
Would you like to join in the fun?
1. Download this image: http://t.co/2NbIJzVf
2. Print it in color, and cut tabs across the bottom.
3. Post it somewhere around your town.
4. Take a picture of your post AND do one of the following:
- Tweet about it to #takewhatyouneed or #takewhatyouneedproject (be sure to include @lvoisin in your post, so I can find it).
- Post it on Facebook (Be sure to make it Public so we can all see it)
- Put it on your blog, tumblr, pinterest, etc.
5. Link to your tweet/post/Facebook image/etc. in the comments field below.
Or… simply say below which one of these qualities do you need: Love, Hope, Faith, Understanding, Encouragement, Patience, Courage, Peace, Passion, Healing, Strength, Beauty, or Freedom.
Have a fabulous day!
Editor’s note: The founder of Take What You need contacted me in the comments below. Since then, she’s done a blog post. Be sure to read it here.